Cato was right

snipped-for-privacy@mindNOSPAMspring.com says...

Don't kid yourself. Yeah, if that NAR guy at a NAR launch hadn't broke down half a pecan tree out of that orchard to recover an Estes Phoenix, and if rocket after rocket hadn't gone off the field, etc. etc..
BUT, the field was indeed still available UNTIL he started his racket. Does that not fit the definition of catalyst?
--
Tweak

Maybe they can make one of those "True Men of Genius" commercials about this guy.
On Tue, 30 May 2006 08:51:48 -0400, Tweak

Didn't say he wasn't a catalyst. I meant that he just happened to be the straw on top of the *pile of wood* on the camel's back... If it hadn't been him vs the Ex'ers it would've been another trespasser or another rocket crashing off the field and it would've been within weeks of being the same timeframe.
Not much sense in misdirecting anger after six years, when it probably could've been dealt with, with a little PR and diplomacy.
Tweak wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

Before I fly off the handle, could you clarify just what you think could have been "dealt with, with a little PR and diplomacy"?
--
Tweak

Ok, I'm going to drop it right here. There's obviously nothing to be gained by re-hashing this six years after the fact when the disparate parties' positions are so intractable and generate this much emotion.
My original point in all this was just to point out the irony in party A calling party B "vindictive" when we haven't heard a peep out of party B in years.
Roy
Tweak wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

What did you expect? You weren't in the loop then, or see the emails that were sent to me and others, so don't expect someone who was to just nod their head and agree with you.

You didn't do a very good job.
--
Tweak

Maybe JC is no longer vindictive; if so that's a good thing. In any case, John did what he did and left the impression, at least at the time he did it.. (:-)
Fred
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

On Wed, 31 May 2006 09:44:54 -0400, Tweak

Hypocrisy?
snipped-for-privacy@ArielSystems.spamsks.net says...

Eh?
--
Tweak

There is no simple answer to that question.
And yes, John Cato was correct in his portent regarding NAR and its BOD.