Small rocketry article

There are no rocket launch photos, and they misspelled "V-2" as "B-2", but at least it's positive coverage:

Malcolm Reynolds

Oh, and here's some really good TARC coverage:

Malcolm Reynolds

------------------ The "Pyramid Of Death" legend will never, ever, die.

I think articles like that drive the reader to the "that's odd" line of thought... not "hey, I should check into that!".

Love to see the face of the storage clerk when they brought in the V2.

HDS

Reply to
HDS

I saw no reason to bring up that Pyramid story that was just plain ignorant, off topic , and totally unnecessary to the interview It makes the hobby sound more dangerous than it really is ,to the average reader ... I consider it a strike in the whole vast scheme of things. I'm sure some others don't see that.

Reply to
spiff