Small rocketry article

There are no rocket launch photos, and they misspelled "V-2" as "B-2", but at least it's positive coverage:
http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid 688599&BRD"56&PAGF1&dept_idE5823&rfi=6
Oh, and here's some really good TARC coverage:
http://www.connectionnewspapers.com/article.asp?articlef138&papera&cat 4

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid 688599&BRD"56&PAGF1&dept_idE5823&rfi=6
------------------ The "Pyramid Of Death" legend will never, ever, die.
I think articles like that drive the reader to the "that's odd" line of thought... not "hey, I should check into that!".
Love to see the face of the storage clerk when they brought in the V2.
HDS
HDS wrote:

I saw no reason to bring up that Pyramid story that was just plain ignorant, off topic , and totally unnecessary to the interview It makes the hobby sound more dangerous than it really is ,to the average reader ... I consider it a strike in the whole vast scheme of things. I'm sure some others don't see that.