Drive the Mars Rover

I knew I became an amateur radio operator for some reason!

Bwa ha ha ha ha!

Seriously, this is just so cool. They're going to be uploading data sets so you can drive on the real Martian surface - well, virtually, anyway!

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

Its pretty neat. Been playing around with the ISLI data to get a feel for MAESTRO. Frickin Java program; its very, very slow on my 1GHz machine.

But it shows you how carefully these probes and rovers are operated and tested.

Did you D/L any live data?

Reply to
Gary

For some reason, it quit working on my older computer. I'm not going to try it on the newer computer until after I get some of this music stuff done this weekend.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot