Estes Rocket Cars on Clearance at Walmart

Just a head's up - Walmart is starting to prepare the toy section for
the holidays and has moved a lot of stuff to clearance aisles. Found
all of the Estes rocket cars there today at my local WM - priced at
$9.00.
Chris
Kansas City
Reply to
cschultz
What about the moterse?
Reply to
Pete Pemberton
The "moterse" were not on discount at this store. Again, each store may be a little different as they clean up for the holiday - you might find them at another store.
Reply to
cschultz
I found some at one WalMart for 4 bucks a pack (A10-PT's) but I don't recall the cars being marked down at that store. The motors had a good price, but I don't burn them fast enough. I couldn't resist buying a couple packs, but they'll just go into my already too large stash.
Doug
Reply to
Doug Sams
They are the perfect motor for the Vaughn Brother's L'il Wild Thing.
Reply to
Reece Talley
Which cars?
They have brand new cars on the shelf here in So Cal - the ones with the digital speedometer.
Reply to
Fred Shecter
Fred, the ones I saw were from the first run - the original release.
Chris Kansas City
Reply to
cschultz
Moterse, just pronounce it like I spelled it, was a slight typo. It's a way a friend of mine talks. You know, Beerse, guitarse, da Bearse...
I sabaticalled to Wally World today to people watch and look around and they did have the A10-PT down from 4.97 to 4.00. I bought two, as well. I will use them in my slightly modified SST Shuttle as a "cluster boost" along with the main engine, but after my initial test flights. I know small potatoes, but it looks cool!
The dragster rocket car was $15, reg 19.97. Did NOT come home with me.
I didn't think to check if they had all their other motors marked down too.
Reply to
Pete Pemberton