Estes Rocket Cars on Clearance at Walmart

Just a head's up - Walmart is starting to prepare the toy section for the holidays and has moved a lot of stuff to clearance aisles. Found
all of the Estes rocket cars there today at my local WM - priced at $9.00.
Chris Kansas City
On 2005-08-27 21:56:25 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com said:

What about the moterse?
--

PP
--------------------------------------
Deactivate the DYNOMITE to reply.
Pete Pemberton wrote:

The "moterse" were not on discount at this store. Again, each store may be a little different as they clean up for the holiday - you might find them at another store.

Moterse, just pronounce it like I spelled it, was a slight typo. It's a way a friend of mine talks. You know, Beerse, guitarse, da Bearse...
I sabaticalled to Wally World today to people watch and look around and they did have the A10-PT down from 4.97 to 4.00. I bought two, as well. I will use them in my slightly modified SST Shuttle as a "cluster boost" along with the main engine, but after my initial test flights. I know small potatoes, but it looks cool!
The dragster rocket car was $15, reg 19.97. Did NOT come home with me.
I didn't think to check if they had all their other motors marked down too.
--

PP
--------------------------------------
Deactivate the DYNOMITE to reply.
Pete Pemberton wrote:

I found some at one WalMart for 4 bucks a pack (A10-PT's) but I don't recall the cars being marked down at that store. The motors had a good price, but I don't burn them fast enough. I couldn't resist buying a couple packs, but they'll just go into my already too large stash.
Doug
They are the perfect motor for the Vaughn Brother's L'il Wild Thing.
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow
Fred Shecter wrote:

Fred, the ones I saw were from the first run - the original release.
Chris Kansas City