Ever Launch in Adverse Weather?

Don't ever confuse logical thought with regulations. It will absolutely flip your switch.

Tom K.

Reply to
Thomas Koszuta

Maybe that's what happened to me? Fried my brain, it did (chicken fried, that is).

Reply to
Tweak

Eh, it's nothing, just some helicopter flying around outside.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

s'OK, just pour some gravy on it and you're good to go.

As it turns out it is sunny and bright outside at the moment. Rain is scheduled to return though so in a little while I'm going to go out and get some vitamin D.

TBerk

Reply to
TBerk

Quite correct, except that prohibition is down in 101.23 and model rockets are exempted from those rules in 101.1. So while it's not smart to do so, it's NOT a violation of FAA regs to fly an Alpha or Mosquito into a cloud.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Yes! ; )

Randy

Randy

You guys need to pay attention. They never went to the moon, in fact there is no moon and there are no helicopters!

However... "THERE ARE 4 LIGHTS!!!" and "All your base are belong to us!"

Randy

Randy

Here we just have clouds of mosquitos.

Randy

Randy

Hey boy... it's baseball season ya know...

Randy

Randy

Fly an Alpha into them, it's legal Ya' know.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Let me guess.....the government is the problem........right???????

Reply to
Josephfromri

Good Point Bob !

Must be the same reason you can fly a Mod Rock at night without a waiver.

Model rockets are exempted and not classified as unmanned rockets, or moorned balloons for that matter.

CD

Reply to
Cranny Dane