Feeling Out of The Loop

Ok, I'll bite

Other than an web browser, would someone please tell me what all the references to "MOSIAC" are. If the reference is to the web browser, would someone please explain the context?

Reply to
Al Gloer

I think it has something to do with IZ and his posts about TRA.... shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

it is a derisive reference to my use of the word when describing the many aspects of TRA conduct that need to be pieced together so that a complete picture might reveal useful conclusions

some pieces are, but are not limited to, IRS disclosures, historical documents submitted to the State of Alaska with its nonprofit incorporation application and to the IRS with its 501(c)3 tax status application, minutes of Board meetings, eyewitness accounts, etc.

some examples of what may be revealed are the general level of fiscal and legal responsibility with which the organization has conducted its operations, rationales for seemingly arbiratrary or capricious policies on motor certification, current and past positions on regulations, etc.

the investigative premise is based on the expectation (and observation) that direct requests for information will be (and have been) met with resistance (see

for an example)

the apologists have been tauntingly asking for quick results, and their use of the word "mosaic" has been a part of some of those taunts

however, due to the diverstity and nature of the material, and the state and federal agencies from whom some information must be obtained (as TRA themselves have made obtaining any information directly from them impractical at best) and the speed with which these agencies operate, as well as the volume of material in the process of assembly and the extent of analysis required, the process takes longer than my critics would like

they propose this delay as evidence that there is no substance to the investigation. That position is not representative of the facts

I have consciously reduced my reference to the investigation and its possible consequences in response to a number of people whose posts have earned my respect, including Chuck Stewart

but the investigation proceeds unabated

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Iz has stated on various occasions that he is assembling a "mosaic" which will allegedly awaken all of us poor deluded suckers to the evil that is TRA/NAR -- whenever he finally gets around to revealing it, that is.

Of course, a mosaic is the creation of an artist, who puts unrelated pieces of material together in such a way as to form an image or pattern according to the artist's desires.

Reply to
RayDunakin

The quick is a funny time. Mosaic will show all power I hold. My name want to be with stars.

Rockets not for to need law. Mosaic uncover all truths that are lies.

Abdul

Reply to
Abdul Mohammed

I hide now for the mosaic is without sand. I say to have mosaic but now for to be say not.

Abdul

Reply to
Abdul Mohammed

snip

It's kinda like, "All your base are belong to us!"

Randy

Reply to
Randy

And then a viewer of the art applies her judicial interpretation to it.

In writing.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

All this time, I thought you were making a joke. If it's not a joke, when will the mosaic be revealed?

I'm no apologist. You convince me that something improper was done & I'm with you. You can take umbrage in that.

It's not impractical. All you have to do is go to HQ & get it. If there was a big staff that had time to make copies for you, you'd complain about that too.

Ignore my spelling errors - I am.

Reply to
Phil Stein

The Nile flood many times Mosaic.

Abdul

Reply to
Abdul Mohammed

Reply to
Phil Stein

"The mosaic is yet to be revealed and will be become apparent in due time .. WATCH.."

The above is/was often quoted by IZ in answer to questions concerning his postings on RMR and is/IZ RMR folklore/humor or, answer # 3 to many questions on RMR. I guess it could be used as an answer to your question also. (:-)

Fred

Al Gloer wrote:

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Cut it out with the mosaics. You are wearing it out!! COme up with something original.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Yes Jerry, as in your case, some of the "mosaic" has been revealed. "Where dem motors Jerry?" (;-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Please talk Iz.

Abdul

Reply to
Abdul Mohammed

Hmm, I don't see anything there that relates to rocketry regulations or the agencies that impose them, such as NFPA, ATF, CPSC, DOT, state/local fire marshals, etc. In other words, anything that has an actual impact on my enjoyment of the hobby. All you have is a bunch of unfounded allegations relating only to internal club operations.

But then, you've already admitted that your real purpose is to sabotage TRA/NAR because they didn't jump high enough and fast enough to suit you when Wickman snapped his fingers. All this "reform" crap is just a weak subterfuge.

Reply to
RayDunakin

We'll see.

Objective people already know the answer from public documents. Just like 27 CFR 555.141-a-8, even after a judge rules on the obvious you will immediately go into a mode like you did with that saying they will just change the rules, probably saying the ruling, convictions, and fines do not matter.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

hey, that last picture looks just like my kitchen drawer !

Reply to
almax

Kitchen drawer?

That looks like my range box!

Reply to
Al Gloer

I do have to say, that while many people here may vociferously and even crudely object to Iz' position, whoever "Abdul Mohammed" is has managed to hit a new low.

Cultural/Religious Slurs.

It is one thing to disagree with someone. Heck around here I've seen open mocking, which is the price of a free society and an open forum. If you want to play here, grow a thick skin. Yet until now, I have never anything this pathetically uncivil. I do suspect this is just another hiding place for one of a few individuals like BMF who only have the courage to snipe from cover.

Whoever you are, hiding behind a screen name, you should be ashamed.Your kind of ignorance does more to put our hobby at risk than anything Iz could ever write down.

And just for the record, I do agree with a large number of the non-anonymous posters that Iz has yet to convince me that he has much more than a theory. I do suspect that the HPR magazine business is a case of some basically good people being taken advantage of by someone who did not know how to run a publishing operation. Shame on both sides.

The rest, I will watch and wait.

Reply to
Al Gloer