"Firestarter" propellant formula,...FREE!

Firestarter

R45M 20% DOA 6% I143L 2.33%

Iron Oxide 0.67% zinc 8% Titanium("chips")9%

400m AP 27% 200m AP 27%

Kn=250-400

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

More recipes: (scroll down)

Shread Vector NRA #1 Paramount Leader

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Nope

But

Irene Teeling Green St Claremont, CA 91711

Want me to post the addresss number and phone number next?

Stop baiting me.

Now.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Then what is the correct formula?

Reply to
Phil Stein

:)

At least we KNOW the old disinformation campaign worked perectly.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

How about the White Star?? (:-)

Fred

Dave Grayvis wrote:

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Can I get some ButtKicker? (not to be confised with buttlicker)

Reply to
Phil Stein

years ago this may have been worth something....now. Worthless. There are TONS of people now that make motors better than commercial.

I consider my sparky one of the best out there.....more akin to the old Silver Streaks.

Anyone who would use this already has 10 formulas for Sparkies...

-Darren

Reply to
Darren Wright

Yes :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

18% 90 40% 200 18% 400 2% AL

Shall I keep going??

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

I know you will do whatever you want, but ...

But be careful not to actually divulge anything you were asked to keep confidential.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

15% R45

Sh@*, I thought you didn't want me to say anything at all, until you started bad mouthing me here on RMR. You opened the door.

Jerry

Do you have a signed proprietary agreement with me?? Not!! There was never a business relationship between you and I, by contract or implied. If you think otherwise, you should send me a desist letter (you have my address). Surely, between you and you buddy Mclaughlin, you could slather one up. In any case, nothing you sent me contained formulations. Any such information I may have, I received via the ferret method or through sharing with others.

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Let's see - 22%

20% R45? 1.8% curitive .2% gas bubbles -> can you tell I have some? - Buttkicker Propellant with bubbles not gas.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Now this is, like, weirdsville... posting propellant formulas to put each other down... I wonder what we could find out if you two got in a _real_ catfight...

"Oh yeah? Well, yo' mama such a cheapskate, she only put in _three_ percent titanium flakes... what kinda wimpy shee-it is that?"

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Those are noisemakers :)