Free Vostok / Sputnik rocket kits

Well, nearly free. You have to supply your own printer ink and cardstock. Besides that, though, these look like great candidates for conversion to 13mm motors.

There are also models of the X-20 Dynasoar, Proton, and some other space-related hardware.

Here's the link to the Vostok:

BB

I forgot to mention -

Check out the photos of the completed models, both on the individual model pages and in the 'gallery'; these kits produce absolutely beautiful finished models.

Reply to
BB

403 - Access denied

Der er ikke adgang til den hjemmeside du forsøgte at få fat i.

Årsagen hertil er sikkert at den pågældende bruger har overskredet sin trafikgrænse. Hvis dette er tilfældet vil siden automatisk blive genåbnet i morgen.

Hvis du har spørgsmål angående personlige hjemmesider hos get2net, kontakt snipped-for-privacy@get2.net.

Bob Kaplow

geez, when did RMR become the slashdot of model rocketry?

Reply to
Tater Schuld

Translates to "A Møøse ønce bit my sister...."

Translates to "This is most probably because the user has exceeded his traffic limit. If this is the case then the page will be reopened again tomorrow."

Reply to
BB

O.k., I'm gonna plead ignorant and beg for mercy - what's slashdot? A model-builder's forum?

Reply to
BB

"There are no access to the homepage you requested.

This is most probably because the user has exceeded his traffic limit. If this is the case then the page will be reopened again tomorrow. "

Darn.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

model-builder's forum?

Slashdot is a geek forum/web site/news feed. If you get "slashdotted" it means you featured in slashdot article to the extent that geeks went to your site in large enough numbers to exceed your bandwidth limit. Happened to the Gates brothers a while back IIRC.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

model-builder's forum?

Specifically a UNIX geek website.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

model-builder's forum?

DOH!

I should have guessed. I have heard the term "farked" before, which has exactly the same meaning, for when a website gets linked to from

And, if Lars Folmann (the site owner) happens to come across this thread, I apologize if I caused any problems, and THANKS for those incredible models!!!

Reply to
BB