Fuels

Which is a better Rocket fuel liquid or soild ?

Reply to
Robert L. Myers

Depends, like most things. A solid motor is much simpler in design. Liquids deliver higher ISP. The shuttle uses both, for instance, to maximize the benefits from each.

Do you have a specific application context?

Reply to
Gary

Beige. I think I'll paint the ceiling beige.

- Rick "It depends" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson

Yes!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Mauve has more RAM...

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Sometimes, one is better than the other, sometimes it's the other way around.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

"...The dinner was MY idea..."

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Laden or unladen?

Reply to
Fred Shecter

bin laden

Reply to
Ro

For plastic bottle rockets, liquid is better.

"Robert L. Myers" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
michel

DiHydrogen Mononxide.

Second item down the page on the following link:

But be careful. It's "The Invisible Killer".

shreadvector

scary !

"shreadvector" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
michel

I like the last item on that list....Quest 18mm D motor for this fall release :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
nedtovak

Yea team. This is the culmination of years, nay, decades of work by Gary Rosenfield and Bill Stine.

Big congrats.

Jerry

"Perhaps we should all buy Quest D20's?"

- Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Jerry Irvine