Has anyone used the DecalPro dry transfer system?

Can anyone who's purchased one of these things tell me how well it works and what kind of company is behind it?

Looks like exactly what I wanted without knowing it existed. :-) But I'm having trouble buying the thing.

First, I got voicemail when I called with a question about thed decals' durability. But there's a return/refund guarantee so I figured I'd buy it and see for myself.

But no. The shopping cart software says, ""There was a problem retrieving the UPS Shipping rate" when I ask for Standard ground delivery. But the more expensive, faster options work fine.

Several subsequent calls, all within 15 minutes of the first, resulted in "number disconnected" messages!

Reply to
NoPoliticalCalls

Well, turned out the phone problem was a phone company problem, and the UPS problem was my problem. "Standard" delivery is ground to Canada, "UPS ground" is what I needed for Colorado.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
NoPoliticalCalls