Previously Undocumented Apollo Configuration

I pass this on with no comment.

Bill Sullivan

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

Fred Shecter

How did they even DO that?

Add another hatch?

Reply to
Gus

"is it hot up here in the LEM, or is it just me?"

Reply to
zaph

ROTFLMAO!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

It's just not natural I tell'ya.

Reply to
Christopher Cox

"The Rocket Scientist" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...

"Houston, we have a problem"

Reply to
Mark sawyer

"Mark sawyer" wrote in news:D5yXg.5293$69.3419@newsfe3- gui.ntli.net:

What did the LEM say to the CM?

"Exit Only! EXIT ONLY!"

Reply to
ScottE

I have heard of rewriting history, but that is ridiculous!

Reply to
Pete

Well, since we all know they never actually _landed_ on the moon, this fictional depiction is no less accurate than the "official" fictional depiction...

Reply to
Gordon S. Hlavenka

OOON CHING GAWA! OOON CHING GAWA! (wrong hole!, wrong hole!)

Reply to
nitram578

This has GOT to be a caption contest.

"That's one small step for a... aaaahhhhhhhhh hhhh hh h h h"

"The docking hatch is stuck, hand me that blow torch..."

Greek Aerospace reveals lunar exploration design.

FlisKits releases ACME Lunatic Lander model.

Reply to
Gary

LOL I love the ACME Lunatic Lander model idea!

Deployment may be an issue, but we can figure it out!

LOL

Gary wrote:

Reply to
jflis

Poland Space Agency reveals new Solar Exploration configuration.

PSA has announced its intention of landing a manned vehicle on the surface of the Sun by 2025. When queried about the technical difficulties of surviving the intense heat of the Solar surface, PSA Commssioner Lenk Banacyk answered, "We're going at night."

Bill Sullivan

The Rocket Scientist

It's gonna be real hot down there in the CM...

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

I guess since this is r.m.r. and not TRF I can mention "Trans Lunar Injection"....

Reply to
Fred Shecter

I can't find the DELETE button! MODERATOR!

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley