Previously Undocumented Apollo Configuration

I pass this on with no comment.
http://www.aikensairplanes.com/mahogany/zz_apollo.htm
Bill Sullivan

http://www.gotwavs.com/php/sounds/?id=bst&media=MP3S&type=TV_Shows&movie=3rd_Rock_From_The_Sun&quote=ohmy.txt&file=ohmy.mp3
http://www.sirius.com /
On Oct 12, 10:00 am, "The Rocket Scientist"

How did they even DO that?
Add another hatch?
The Rocket Scientist wrote:

"is it hot up here in the LEM, or is it just me?"

It's gonna be real hot down there in the CM...
I guess since this is r.m.r. and not TRF I can mention "Trans Lunar Injection"....
http://www.sirius.com /
Fred Shecter wrote:

I can't find the DELETE button! MODERATOR!
--
Rocketry Planet hobby rocketry news, feature articles, news archive,
discussion forums, live chat, free auctions, launch calendar and the

ROTFLMAO!
The Rocket Scientist wrote:

It's just not natural I tell'ya.
message

"Houston, we have a problem"

What did the LEM say to the CM?
"Exit Only! EXIT ONLY!"
OOON CHING GAWA! OOON CHING GAWA! (wrong hole!, wrong hole!)

I have heard of rewriting history, but that is ridiculous!
On 12 Oct 2006 07:00:30 -0700, "The Rocket Scientist"

The Rocket Scientist wrote:

Well, since we all know they never actually _landed_ on the moon, this fictional depiction is no less accurate than the "official" fictional depiction...
--
Gordon S. Hlavenka http://www.crashelectronics.com
What if there were no hypothetical situations?
The Rocket Scientist wrote:

This has GOT to be a caption contest.
"That's one small step for a... aaaahhhhhhhhh hhhh hh h h h"
"The docking hatch is stuck, hand me that blow torch..."
Greek Aerospace reveals lunar exploration design.
FlisKits releases ACME Lunatic Lander model.
--

Gary

LOL I love the ACME Lunatic Lander model idea!
Deployment may be an issue, but we can figure it out!
LOL
Gary wrote:

Gary wrote:

Poland Space Agency reveals new Solar Exploration configuration.
PSA has announced its intention of landing a manned vehicle on the surface of the Sun by 2025. When queried about the technical difficulties of surviving the intense heat of the Solar surface, PSA Commssioner Lenk Banacyk answered, "We're going at night."
Bill Sullivan
http://bill.the.rocket.scientist.googlepages.com/home