Modrocks and HPR in Korea?

Does anyone know if there is a model or high power rocketry scene in south
Korea - there may be a job prospect for me there. Erm, lets avoid the
obvious jokes...
Happy skies,
Halam
Reply to
Halam Rose
has some contact info. Take a look at the 2005 activities and you'll see they did a fair amount of modroc stuff...
Halam Rose wrote:
Reply to
Will Marchant
Interesting link...I checked out the Philippines and saw that water rockets were being flown as student activities....anybody know if LPR and MPR are allowed there? My wife and I have some family there and it would be great to bring some kits and a launch materials there to give to our nephews. (Of course, engines would have to be purchased there). Anybody know if modroc (other than water) are legal there? Craig
Reply to
Craig
I think Taiwan did some water rocket stuff... but I prefer real rockets... all we got here is those bottle rockets...
Reply to
tai fu