Modrocks and HPR in Korea?

Does anyone know if there is a model or high power rocketry scene in south Korea - there may be a job prospect for me there. Erm, lets avoid the
obvious jokes...
Happy skies,
Halam
http://www.spaceweek.org/republic_of_korea.html has some contact info. Take a look at the 2005 activities and you'll see they did a fair amount of modroc stuff...
Halam Rose wrote:

--
Will Marchant, NAR 13356, Tripoli 10125 L3
Interesting link...I checked out the Philippines and saw that water rockets were being flown as student activities....anybody know if LPR and MPR are allowed there? My wife and I have some family there and it would be great to bring some kits and a launch materials there to give to our nephews. (Of course, engines would have to be purchased there). Anybody know if modroc (other than water) are legal there? Craig