does anyone model big boys????

Does anyone model Big Boys anymore? (HO) I haven't heard nothing about anyone
doing them lately. I have 3 Rivarossi one's and they run great. The
"weathering" part is the best. TRIX one's are by far the best-but 700 smackers
is a bit to high for me. Anyways, let me know if there are any BB fans out
there and modeling them.
Shawn
Reply to
Red62lark
Why do that when there is a very nice working Rivarossi model of a good looking large, powerful articulated, the C&O 2-6-6-6 Allegheny? Gene ABV61-1043.001.HCB
"Skinny Dipping and Other Stories" On the web at
or
and look for "Into Joy From Sadness" soon.
Reply to
STEAM GENE
```````` I don't know but Lane Bryant models Big Girls...
Paul - "The CB&Q Guy" (Modeling 1969 In HO.)
Reply to
Paul K - The CB&Q Guy
And sir Marty Spanky J Epperson spanks them - or is he the one who gets spanked? Oh well, no need to delve into the intricacies of the ways of the pervocracy.
Reply to
Steve Caple
$700 is a down payment on the new Trix Big Boy that comes DCC ready. But if you shop around on Ebay you may luck out. One sold earlier for $590.00 and it had never been run (according to the seller.)
Duane
Reply to
Duane Ellison
Walthers has them for $879:
their other HO Big Boys, for half or less, are sold out. -- Bill McC.
Reply to
Bill McCutcheon
The locomotive or the restaurant chain?
Eric