UP HO TRIX cabooses

Hi all,

Anyone out there get the TRIX UP cabooses? FINALLY there is a company out there who can actaually model a VERY correct version of the UP CA-1's and you yourself can easily make them into CA-2's or CA 3's. VERY little change in that. But they are very well modeled and detailed in my opinion. And the cupola is straight with the body, something other modeling companies don't recognize. Or you could get a brass one for about 200 bucks.

If there's anyone out there modeling UP cabooses, let me know. My Dad rode them from 1953 (wood cabooses) until they were taken off the routes in 1990?

Happy model railroading!!

Shawn

Reply to
Red62lark