BOOK: THE HISTORY OF THE UNION PACIFIC IN CHEYENNE

Does anyone have this book? It is really a great source for all you UP modelers out there. Anyways, I've looked for the book for the past few years. And on line. Sure-they are out there-for almost $500 on e-bay. That's just damn ridiculous. Luckily for me, my local hobby store has them. Well, they had 10 brand spanking new ones. I bought one (2nd to last one) for only $175.00. I wish I could've bought all of them and re-sold them for maybe 200 smackers. Oh well. Was just curious if anyone out there did have this book and opinions on it. Happy model railroading!!

Shawn

Reply to
Red62lark