Homeland policy likened to Gestapo's

Wasn't that a scene in "Team America"? Maybe it was the Film Actors Guild.

And which Arts was he talking about? There are several on this forum. I had no idea they had their own community that spanned dozens of countries.

Reply to
Alex Mericas

IIRC, he never got the chance. Something about the senates role to confirm justices. (And you thought it was invented to keep Bork off the Supreme Court!)

Bill Sullivan

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

"The Rocket Scientist" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Jim Yanik

I thought everyone here was an entertainer.

Randy

<randyolb

Does that mean I have to join a union?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

RMR is an onion. ; )

Randy

<randyolb

A poem by Pastor Martin Niemoller (1892-1984). There is some dispute about whether he actually penned the poem, but most sources attribute it to him.

-------------------------------------- When they came for the communists, I remained silent; I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats, I remained silent; I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews, I did not speak out; I was not a Jew.

When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

------------------------------------ Kevin OClassen

"Those who would give up a little liberty to gain a little security deserve neither liberty nor security"--Ben Franklin

Reply to
Kevin OClassen

ONION POWER!

:-)

John

Reply to
John Stein

How many of FDR's nominees were rejected by the Senate?

Reply to
Alex Mericas

If you are not doing anything illegal in your life, their is nothing you should worry about. The policies are necessary for our countries security. We might not agree with everything that the president does but that is the beauty of living in a democracy. Belafonte is a leftist and I dont agree with the left's philosophy but in the end, he is entitled to his free speech.

Reply to
stuffliquidation

Onion workers UNTIE!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Oh boy.

No, they are neccesary to make people feel all safe and snugly.

Reply to
Tweak

They have one now. It's called a passport.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

This... from a man who goes for the left AND right wing. ; )

Randy

<randyolb

Thanks, Kevin.

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

Tops or Zig Zag ?

Reply to
Cranny Dane

Myself, I prefer Breast

Reply to
Cranny Dane

Randy's :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Double-wides!! 8^)

Reply to
James L. Marino

Everyone is doing something illegal. You jaywalked lately. Rolled through a stop sigh without making a full stop? Driven over the speed limit lately? Called Bush an idiot on the internet?

How can you have free speech when the government is wiretapping whatever they want. How can you be secure in your houe when the government can claim you're a terrorist for speaking against it and kick your doors down in the middle of the night without a warrant.

The current administration has stamped the constitution and bill of rights "NULL AND VOID".

First they came for ...

Sieg Heil!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow