Homeland policy likened to Gestapo's

I can think of another recent administration under which there were far more severe violations of the bill of rights, up to and including abusive police and even military incursions directed against our own citizenry, resulting in scores of needless deaths (either directly, or indirectly via gross negligence).

Where was your leftist Hollywood outrage then?

Oh yeah, they weren't "one of those being rounded up", so they didn't care.

In fact, they stood in the wings and cheered...

Reply to
Me

Hey Me,

Ask the liberal fools, why we didn't hear the outrage when Bill "Cigar into Monica's rectum, because she was on her period" Clinton had project, Echelon Spy Network in full force ... look the listening isn't going to stop and I certanly have nothing to hide.

And what is MOST telling and shows the stupidity/ignorace of the COMMON citizen, is that a friggin TELEMARKETOR has MORE info about the individual citizen than does the feds. Very friggin funny ... the sky is falling the sky is falling ... wait hold on, some joker is trying to sell me a platinum credit card over the phone, or a great realistate investment ... well what most of you SHOULD be worrying about is if your social security number is on the net. You should be worrying if your credit card number, drivers license, date of birth, mothers maiden name, driving record, cell phone record, last website visited, cameras in your neighborhood, medical history, ect. is public knowlege ... get the picture?

There are entities out there far more sinister, who will likely screw you in some way far more personal than the feds. Think about it, do the feds REALLY care if you are cheating on your wife? Do they REALLY care if you are into phone sex? Do they REALLY care if you are hiding money from your wife or kids? What the feds and this program is really about are people who in the name of Motherf**king Allah, would fly a plane load of civilians into a building killing thousands. I am all for the feds listening into my phone calls ... as it inflates my ego and gives false importance to my calls to the local Chinese resturant for home delivery.

Basically, if a Dem does it, its good and for the Children ... if a Republican does its, its big buisness, white racist, anti-environment greed ... NO WONDER THE DEMS ARE THE MINORITY POWER IN D.C. today.

P.s. Rights are the RESPONCIBLITY of the citizen. If we are too lazy and dumb assed to stop tyranny, we deserve all that we receive. So next time you get mad at the feds, get mad at yourself a little, because you and millions of other Americans allow this crap to go on day after day, month after month, year after year ...

Reply to
lunarlos

Kaplow, you are a very strange and possessed person. I would worry more about my personal information in the hands of telemarketors or ID thiefs ... I wonder what goes on in your phone calls that would cause such a reaction? What are you up to Kaplow ... what are you hiding? Are you planning to shot the President of the United States Kaplow? Are you planning to detonate a bomb in the name of Allah? What are you hiding Kaplow?

Now I did all that because there are software programs that regularly scan the internet for key words ... Echelon. It as running strong under Bill the disgrace Clinton. It searches internet, fax, and phone calls for key words, and phrases. It then sends this information to Australia, where the data is reduced, then send back to the United States for evaluation. Hopefully, they will see this posting, and flag it. They will then open a file and do a little back ground searching on the name, Robert Kaplow, as this name is associated with a hit on the leader of the free world ... love it or hate it Kaplow, you are now likely under government investigation ... and deserve to be :)

Reply to
lunarlos

bob: unless you have an uncle "BOB" over in afghanistan,iraq, syria, iran,pakistan,etc that you are talking to, I doubt they are listening to you.... or me... well they are probably listening to .you as you are a known radical .....B(

If they disapear you can I have your rocketry collection?

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Shhhh! The government under Bush is planning to kidnap Bob Kaplow, kill him, burn him to ashes, and use his ashes as wadding. SHHHHH! Kaplow is right ... there is a government listening device in EVERY mailbox :)

Reply to
lunarlos

Ashes make poor wadding. Too much risk of blowby.

Tracking powder, maybe? "I see the rocket, it's right below that cloud of Bob!"

Chuck W Sharc, NAR Section 613

Sharc, the section where two out of three certification flights always work just fine!

Reply to
ChuckW

But Bob has the balls to post his identity. Now lunar baby, who ya hiding from? :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Or, when the rocket separates, You could exclaim, "Kaplow!".

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I don't care who you are, that there was funny. I thought mine was funny but yours was better.

Now I've gotta clean this beverage off of the monitor...

Hey Bob! I was lucky enough to have BBQ twice today, and you have inspired me to try the hotter stuff. Good advice!

Chuck W Sharc, NAR Section 613

Sharc, the section where two out of three certification flights always work just fine!

Reply to
ChuckW

Are you speaking from individual experience Bob, or just speaking your mind??

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Nah, they're too busy perpetrating the myth that we landed men on the moon. Heck, they even "planning" for a return. Hah!

Reply to
Alex Mericas

But here is what is disturbing.

The people WITH something to hide are also protected by the constitution.

If it is AMERICANS who ORDER the collection of data, AMERICANS who collect it on AMERICAN assets, it does not matter where the data is reduced. It violates the constitution pure and simple.

Some people have relativistic views on this matter, others do not.

Some who do not were the framers themselves.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You write in one-sentence paragraphs. That is disturbing.

This conveys a pedantic tone, as well as an inflated sense of self-importance.

ARE you USING the CHRIS Taylor AUTO-capitalizer?

The one-sentence paragraphs are incredibly annoying.

Stop it, stop it, oh God, please stop it.

Just Me

Me, Planet Earth, Solar System, Western Outer Spiral Arm, Milky Way Galaxy Merely an observation. Please stop PEDANTIC usenet addicts. Go fly some fookin' rockets.

Me

Some would say one sentence paragraphs get a message across with little extra waste.

CD

Reply to
Cranny Dane

Actually in the 60s before the 68 dem convention; The feds were listening to all radicals via all means.

Thanks to the Borman Team going round the moon to make '68 finally a year that didn't suck.

Reply to
Cranny Dane

That is so poetic, err pathetic, err whatever...

Reply to
Alan Jones

Not to mention the Watergate break in to spy on the Democratic party.

Maybe what we need is a program for citizens to spy on the Government, in the interest of national security of course. What's fair is fair, or mot to the point, what is wrong is wrong.

Reply to
Alan Jones

Of *course.* Why else would he always know, "The *Rest* of the Story?" ;-D

Cheers,

--Jay "Centuri Guy"

Reply to
Jay Goemmer

Some would say that.

But when it has only one purpose.

Which is, to break down a single paragraph worth of writing.

Into several segments.

Merely for effect.

It is quite...

Annoying.

Reply to
Me

Damn right ... who I am DOESN'T Matter ... what I post does! America .. LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT! Team America ... F*&K Yeah! Roe vs. Wade ... ban that crap and save the children and make women RESPONCIBLE for their reproductive systems ... damn, that makes me mad. Women are just jealous that we men are "Portable" and they are not once fertilization has occured. Well too bad. We have shorter life spans for a reason ladies! You gals live 8-10 years longer than us, and spend all of our hard earned money in the end ... F*&K YEAH!

Reply to
lunarlos