My Resume

I attacked and took over two countries.

I spent the U.S. surplus and bankrupted the US Treasury.

I shattered the record for the biggest annual deficit in history (not
easy!).

I set an economic record for the most personal bankruptcies filed in any
12 month period.

I set all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the stock
market.

I am the first president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.

In my first year in office I set the all-time record for most days on
vacation by any president in US history (tough to beat my dad's, but I
did).

After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, I presided
over the worst security failure in US history.

I set the record for most campaign fund raising trips by any president
in US history.

In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their
jobs.

I cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any
other president in US history.

I set the all-time record for most real estate foreclosures in a
12-month period.

I appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than
any president in US history.

I set the record for the fewest press conferences of any president,
since the advent of TV.

I signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than
any other US president in history.

I presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to
intervene when corruption was revealed.

I cut health care benefits for war veterans.

I set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously
take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the
record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.

I dissolved more international treaties than any president in US
history.

I've made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any in
US history.

Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US
history. (The poorest multimillionaire, Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron
oil tanker named after her.)

I am the first president in US history to have all 50 states of the
Union simultaneously struggle against bankruptcy.

I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud in any market
in any country in the history of the world.

I am the first president in US history to order a US attack AND military
occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so against the will of the
United Nations and the vast majority of the international community.

I have created the largest government department bureaucracy in the
history of the United States, called the "Bureau of Homeland
Security"(only one letter away from BS).

I set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases,
more than any other president in US history (Ronnie was tough to beat,
but I did it!!).

I am the first president in US history to compel the United Nations
remove the US from the Human Rights Commission.

I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove
the US from the Elections Monitoring Board.

I removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of
congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US
history.

I rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.

I withdrew from the World Court of Law.

I refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by
default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.

I am the first president in US history to refuse United Nations election
inspectors access during the 2002 US elections.

I am the all-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate
campaign donations.

The biggest lifetime contributor to my campaign, who is also one of my
best friends, presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy
frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).

I spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US
history.

I am the first president to run and hide when the US came under attack
(and then lied, saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)

I am the first US president to establish a secret shadow government.

I took the world's sympathy for the US after 9/11, and in less than a
year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the
biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).

I am the first US president in history to have a majority of the people
of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace
and stability.

I changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded
government contracts.

I set the all-time record for the number of administration appointees
who violated US law by not selling their huge investments in
corporations bidding for gov't contracts.

I have removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any
other president in US history.

I entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less
than two years turned every single economic category heading straight
down.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES: I have at least one conviction for drunk driving
in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available).

I was AWOL from the National Guard and deserted the military during time
of war.

I refuse to take a drug test or even answer any questions about drug
use.

All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to
my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or
bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public
view.

All minutes of meetings of any public corporation for which I served on
the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding
public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public
review.

GEORGE W. BUSH
The White House,
Washington, DC

(Note: this information should be useful to voters in the 2004
election. Circulate to as many citizens you think would be helped to be
reminded about this record
Reply to
George "Warmonger" Bush
And, I did all this with a 1.5 GPA in college. ---------------------------- Mr. P.V.'d formerly Droll Troll
Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®
Please label non metal related posts as OT!
Reply to
Lane
Which is why I had to marry Laura, so's she could do my homework for me.
Gotta admit, tho, Laura Bush is pretty cute...
Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®
I was going to say FDR, although I suppose he was a few years late for the depression.
Tell me, how much did the stock market drop in 1929 as compared to just a few years ago?
Tim
-- "I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics, - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -+ Metalcasting and Games:

Tim Williams
Understood, but iffin you couldn't tell this was OT from the gitgo.... ---------------------------- Mr. P.V.'d formerly Droll Troll
Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®
Yeah, but FDR had a 3.0 GPA. And no computers. And no FTC, FBI, ekc. Maybe not even an SEC. ---------------------------- Mr. P.V.'d formerly Droll Troll
Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®
No FBI? Im sure Mr. Hoover will be disappointed to hear that.
Gunner
"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem. To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized, merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas
Reply to
Gunner
--
Dat far back?? Mebbe ahm thinkin Teddy. Mebbe we need another cross-dressing FBI director, to set this country, uh, straight. ---------------------------- Mr. P.V.'d formerly Droll Troll
Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®
FDR wasn't President in 1929.
FDR became President in 1933. Congress created the SEC during his administration, popularly called "The New Deal." The FBI existed before the New Deal.
HTH
-- Robert Sturgeon, proud member of the vast right wing conspiracy and the evil gun culture.
Reply to
Robert Sturgeon
And Reagan began dismantling it, thereby giving birth to... Kenny Boy!
Jim
jim rozen
It existed, but as a mere shadow of what it became under Hoover. They didn't even carry guns or have arrest powers in 1929, IIRC. Prohibition, gangland violence and interstate flight of bank robbers were the springboards that led to the drastically expanded the scope and power of the FBI.
Jeff
Reply to
Jeff McCann
And I will vote for him again. I will never vote for someone who rallied with Jane Fonda
Reply to
Aluckyguess
Yeah, by about 1/3 the way through I knew there was no chance.
Tim
-- "I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics, - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -+ Metalcasting and Games:

Tim Williams
That photo was cut and paste.
Reply to
Scott Steven Riley
You top post. Clear sign of an idiot. Then you don't snip immaterial quoted things. Another sure sign.
Nor does it seem that you would vote for me then ... Jane Fonda was *cute*. Another sure sign ...
It's idiots like you that should not be allowed to vote amd have gotten us in this mess. You want "more of the same" do you?
LOL
Reply to
Cliff Huprich
Which one, FDR or Hoover ???
Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT
Actually FDR appointed Joseph Kennedy chairman of the SEC in 1934. The internet is a dangerous thing
-- Steve Worcester
Better Woodturning through Technology (And a hell of alotta practice)
Reply to
Steve Worcester
Cliff.. up here...!!!
"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow." -- Bill Clinton in 1998
Reply to
Santa Cruz Mike
Yet another top-poster (that cannot properly quote or trim old sigs) heard from. Mike, I don't think they will let you on the Mars expedition to look for those WMDs. I'd check the shrub's basement ..... for the receipts.
Reply to
Cliff Huprich