How far in advance can I assemble my Contrail Hybrid motor Assy??

I just bought a Contrail 38mm hybrid hardware set and some j333 reloads. I would like to assemble the reload and hardware in advance before the launch. In fact I would like to assemble them as far in advance as 6 months. Is that a problem? Will it hurt the plastic fill and vent lines to assemble them onto the barb fittings that far in advance? How about the Orings and Krytox lube?

Thanks for the advice,

KT

Reply to
kimballt