I'm sure you've answered this 1000 times but...

It would be just as nice if there were a way to SHORTEN the delay from an A3-4T to an A3-2T. But lengthening might be useful for some NARAM events...

Bob Kaplow

The only reason I have not done that in the past is:

  1. It would make me responsible for starting many new threads thus skewing the annual review figures.

  1. If it's worth FAQ'ing it's worth rereading.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

This really should be in the FAQ.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

TSBITF

Reply to
Alan Jones

:-(

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

this should be in the FAQ!

sorry, I couldn't resist ;)

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Only use the string, "this should be in the FAQ" when you mean it. It is the only convention that has been in use.

If you are joking use any other string.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

BTW, there is one or more HUGE batches of A10-0T motors circulating in the LA area that has a 50% or greater CATO rate. I did not buy them, so I don't know the whole story. The last batch I bought personally was last year and they were from 1973 or 1974 and they worked perfectly (about 60 motors). The bad batches are either from year X, Z or A and they may have been in a non-temperature controlled warehouse or garage in the

120 degree in-the-shade San Fernando Valley or they may have remained in the rocketeers car on repeated trips to Lucerne (and hit 200 degrees plus). They blow just after ignition in a classic blow-through manner which manages to ignite the next stage and give it some good impulse. We'll burn/blow-up as many as possible on 12/27.

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

-- ""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

How about for jokes: "This should be in the FACK!"

-Shread Vector NRA #1 Paramount Leader

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Or just abbreviate it as "FAQ you!"

Reply to
Mark Johnson

So you pretty much do NAR certified fireworks shows now! Cool.

Good thing they do not certify USR motors. They make bad fireworks.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

FAQ you!