incandescentmicro light bulbs

I have found a source for tiny 1.2mm head size incandescent light bulbs...1.5v 15ma... if dipped in pyrogen/bp(?) do you think they would work as igniters? whats the specs on xmas tree lightbulbs...?

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

I think you should spring for a real ignitor. Do you think light bulb filaments were designed to handle the G-Force of takeoffs & parachute deployments without breaking?

Phil Ste>I have found a source for tiny 1.2mm head size incandescent light

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein