Jerry is going to have a field day!

I can see it now. Jerry is going to have a field day with the Aerotech bankruptcy announcement.

Aerotech probably made a mistake by spending a substantial amount of money sueing Clark County.

My reading of the press release is that the money spent on the lawsuit did them in, not lack of sales or anything like that.

Jerry will spin this a thousand ways and will certainly get in a few more knocks against TRA/NAR.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

Penchant for stating the obvious?

;-)

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Well, when folks say to Jerry - "if you've been so screwed, why don't you sue?", this is an example of why not.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

They are central to Gary's problem too. So of course!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Can we do something to help them? What kind of ground would need to be covered?

I don't want to lose *any* manufacturers... I want to see MORE of them.

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

You know, it's one thing to feed the trolls.

It's another thing to invite them in for dinner and hand them a fifth of tequila.

Reply to
VanS

That's not funny and is totally uncalled for.

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

Current associaton policy is your enemy. Even AeroTech's enemy and they have a LMR monopoly and despite the shortages for 3 years a DISTRIBUTION monopoly.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Point!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Lighten up - doesn't mean it that way.

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Who has the salt?

Phil Ste>You know, it's one thing to feed the trolls.

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

No JI I have not become anti-jerry.... Its just when I ask specific questions or ask for specific facts and you can't provide them that I wonder about your veracity..... I'm not pro or anti Jerry or pro or anti anything else really.... I have a very hard time believing that all these organizations have somehow become aligned against you.... I am trying to keep an open mind about this.... but its seems that we are in a circular argument that goes nowhere...

I just wish you would either get your motors certified or just get over it and deal with it ? If I was you, thats what I would do.....

shockie B(

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Shockie has become anti-jerry. He is counter cyclical.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Well, since the door is open....

How did rocketry end up in the current sorry state?

Load gun. Aim at foot. Pull trigger.

Reply to
The Troll

This should be good...

Reply to
NaCl

Well...yeah! Then it's called a "party".

Woohoo!

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Exacatacaly.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Isn't your problem not being able to ship motors? If that's not it then can you explain why you can't get your motors certified. Ellis Mnt has some nice 24 and 29mm motors that are cerified and available. Use those if AT can't be found. I carry all of them and sales are strong. I would sell yours if you would do what ever needed to be done. I would imagine if you spent one week investing the time on motors that you put into this message board you could own the motor world. Such is life.

Reply to
motorman

You've _never_ shipped motors to customers?

Reply to
RayDunakin

Reply to
default