MEMS rate sensor / gyro recommendations?

Are there any good gyros (i.e. rate sensors) that anyone has experience with recently? I'd prefer tri-axial gyros, but will
accommodate dual or single axis. Some of the sensors from Analog and ST come in pretty unfriendly packages for hobbyists.
Thanks in advance! Dave
dave.harper wrote:

Have you looked at Spark Fun? I have no personal experience, but I've seen neat things on their site...
--
Tim Wescott