Don't know what to make of this

Hmm...looks like NASA is temporarily suspending its recognition of Eagle Scouts and Gold Girl Scouts. The cynic in me has me wondering if this order came down from BHO himself, knowing modern liberalism's war on the Boy Scouts. Dammitt, just as my son is poised to earn his Eagle Scout Badge too.

Gene DiGennaro

The last time I checked the Navy was granting a two pay grade increase to all Eagle Scouts. The other services were granting one. That's probably more important than any one of the score of letters one can get except maybe from Bob Hope.

Congratulations to your son from me, my two sons and 2 grandsons who are also Eagles.

Hugh Eagle, Class of '43 CDR, USNR-Ret. (Mustang)

Reply to
J. Hugh Sullivan

".looks like NASA is temporarily suspending its recognition of

It would be interesting if this is part of something larger - The NASA budget has been criticized in the past for spending too much on special items in the right congressman's or senator's district on things like Planetariums, computers for the high school, scholarships to a local college that has nothing to do with space, aircraft or engineering - you get the idea. I wonder what else got cut.

I'm getting hungry just thinking about it - Tiger tanks in red brown and tan striped icing with medium green sprinkles, the stukas in green over gray icing with coconut. Maybe not too wierd - I knew a guy who did Easter eggs with little paper wings painted like Messerschmidts and Spitfires.

Reply to
Val Kraut

If it is, Glenn Beck will warn us about it...and I'm willing to bet by the time he gets done with it, it will be revealed as a lot more sinister than any of us could possibly imagine. Although we could imagine quite a bit...but not, I think, as much as Glenn Beck.

Just avoid that "Zyklon B Gift Box" those things are killers.

I want to make sculptures out of eggs this Easter that are shaped and painted like the Pope. I'm going to call them Eggs Benedict. ;-)

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

BTW, Jon Stewart nailed Beck's ass to the floorboards last night in one of the funniest parodies I've seen in my entire life:

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery