Needs Fixing: NAR L2 test questions

Of course I've still got my HS Physics book. And my Lionel trians and my 1963 Estes catalog and ...
But I could use a sub basement for the house.

That must have been some HS physics class if Halliday & Resnick was the text, they were normally found at the college freshman level. Basement ... I remember those - you don't find many basements around central Texas; dig down 12-18" here and you hit solid rock!
Tad Danley TRA #4501, NAR #14020 http://www.rocketryplanet.com

Yup. AP Physics.

When all you have is an explosives license...
nitram578 wrote:

> to push through a vote with a stacked deck, why should we accept that vote > as Gospel?
What? You have for years and don't think twice about it. Just because you don't record and check C-Span daily doesn't mean your elected officials aren't doing the exact same thing.
--
Visit Rocketry Planet - http://www.rocketryplanet.com