New pad pic posted in a.b.m.r.

I don't know if it is my news reader but below is all I see. no attachments, pictures or links:
Any one else?
KT
Reply to
kimballt
The picture is posted in a.b.m.r., alt.binaries.models.rockets.
Only the above notice is posted here. I don't post attachments in rec.models.rockets.
But it's not particularly important, only kind of fun. I'm sorry if I confused you, it's not worth the trouble.
Reply to
Pelysma

Site Timeline