New pad pic posted in a.b.m.r.

That was funny! There was nothing there

Reply to
kimballt

It's a mouse pad... checked a minute ago and both the picture and a reply come up, so try again.

Reply to
Pelysma

I don't know if it is my news reader but below is all I see. no attachments, pictures or links:

Any one else?

KT

Reply to
kimballt

Reply to
dave.harper

The picture is posted in a.b.m.r., alt.binaries.models.rockets.

Only the above notice is posted here. I don't post attachments in rec.models.rockets.

But it's not particularly important, only kind of fun. I'm sorry if I confused you, it's not worth the trouble.

Reply to
Pelysma