Oh no, not again

Look, there is fire and smoke and the word "explosion". This must have serious negative implications in the public mind to Rocketry, and everything will go down the tubes at an even faster rate. Hurry, let's all over-react!!!!!

-- David

Reply to
David

well it does say AP

"CONWAY, Arkansas (AP)"

so it isn't just mad cows, then?

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Isn't that what the bowl of begonias said at the end of Hitchhiker's?

MJ

Reply to
Mike Jerauld

That is TOO funny...

since there are also cows in Arkansas (so I hear), this must all be one big gov't conspiracy!!!

Reply to
David

Petunias, Mike, petunias! And it's not quite the end of the first book - Chapter 18 of 35. Finally, an excuse to break out the 800 page Hitchhiker's Guide compilation. I have a feeling I'll start reading it again......thanks Mike.......

"Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly why the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the Universe than we do now."

-Tony

Reply to
<tony
42

-- Dale

Reply to
Dale Martin

is that what George Carlin said?

- iz

Dale Mart> 42

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

but I've never been to stavro-meula beta.....

Reply to
tater schuld