MER Retro Rockets...

I had some of that afore. Tasted like corn.

Reply to
M.Daughtry

LOL...

I doubt liquid fuels would've been suited for the MER job...

I recall chatting with a fellow at work years ago involved with Martian exploration and I & J motors, sans copperheads, were being contemplated as a tidy solution to survive the journey to Mars and perform the retro function.

Had forgotten about it until I saw the animati>I had some of that afore. Tasted like corn.

Reply to
Andy Eng