MER Retro Rockets...

I had some of that afore. Tasted like corn.
-- Best regards, Mark (A true resident of the great state of Mississippi) Daughtry, SR Ignorance is bliss unless you are surrounded by it. Ignorance is like bad breath: You usually don't know you have it. NAR 71556 SR L1 MSRS Vice-President NAR Section #550 MSRS #0035 SR
Reply to
M.Daughtry
LOL...
I doubt liquid fuels would've been suited for the MER job...
I recall chatting with a fellow at work years ago involved with Martian exploration and I & J motors, sans copperheads, were being contemplated as a tidy solution to survive the journey to Mars and perform the retro function.
Had forgotten about it until I saw the animation on NOVA last night...
"M.Daughtry" wrote:
Reply to
Andy Eng