First MER picture

First MER picture here:

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

dang, I watched nasa tv to see the first data as it came in but tv & real streaming media do not make for good fidelity.

unfortunately clicking on the link gives me:

You are not a member of the group inside_ksc.

If you believe you are a member, Find your membership

can you post a working link or put the pictures on the binaries group

David Erbas-White wrote:

Reply to
C Sojourner

Reply to
C Sojourner

geez how many X10 cameras did they buy off of eBay?

Reply to
tater schuld

more pictures on

tater schuld

Goeff Landis is once again involved with the solar cell experiments on this mission.

And he writes books and short stories.

Reply to
Fred Shecter