New T-shirt

Finally decided on another t-shirt to go with the "rocket scientist" shirts I've been selling for lo, these eleven years.
Check it out at www.pratthobbies.com; big discount for the first few weeks. I'll have them at NYPOWER.
The slogan was inspired by my irritation with the tone of the Popular Science article.
See you in Geneseo!
Doug Pratt
snipped-for-privacy@rocketryonline.com wrote:

I"m currently not able to log on to the website -- is it my ISP, or is anyone else having the same problem???
David Erbas-White
It should be www.pratthobbies.com
I'm still not able to load that address (get a timeout error). The reason I'm checking is because I know my ISP is doing some maintenance work, so didn't know if it is/was just my problem.
David Erbas-White
Jim wrote:

That's strange, Charter must have screwed up. I can see it.
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
I'm sorry. Stupid here punctuated the url. Try this:
http://www.pratthobbies.com
Doug Pratt
David Erbas-White wrote:

It wasn't that -- it does look as though my ISP was doing stupid stuff for awhile. I'm able to get through now -- including on the original link.
David Erbas-White
snipped-for-privacy@rocketryonline.com wrote:

Thanks very much for the order! You're first on the runway. I'll have the shirts next week, and yours will go out Priority Mail before I leave for NYPOWER.
I just saw a shirt that I wish I had thought of first!
"Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms....it should be a convenience store, not a government agency!"
Now, that's funny! http://www.thoseshirts.com /
Doug Pratt www.pratthobbies.com.
snipped-for-privacy@rocketryonline.com wrote:

ATF-E
snipped-for-privacy@rocketryonline.com writes:

Bill of BMS spent the week before NARAM one year at an NRA convention. He wore his rocket t-shirts at the NRA event, and the NRA shirts at NARAM. My favorite was
        Alcohol         Tobacco         Firearms      Who brought the chips?
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin Historical Review of Pennsylvania. 1759
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020706020808030503000106 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Bob Kaplow wrote:

Ah yes, food for the soul.
Two of the other shirts on the site strikes me as rather oxymoronic. One is the armed forces world freedom tour shirt. With the exception of France in 1944 none of those countries were occupied by a foreign power until we went in to "liberate" them. History, written by the victors. The other is a "patriotic" shirt proclaiming "Stamp out liberalism." I guess I have too many brain cells for that to make any patriotic sense to me.
--------------020706020808030503000106 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--------------020706020808030503000106--
Hey Doug, what's happening with the retro fit on my launcher? Do you need me to send the original?
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow