New T-shirt

Finally decided on another t-shirt to go with the "rocket scientist" shirts I've been selling for lo, these eleven years.

Check it out at

big discount for the first few weeks. I'll have them at NYPOWER.

The slogan was inspired by my irritation with the tone of the Popular Science article.

See you in Geneseo!

Doug Pratt

Reply to
pratthobbies

I"m currently not able to log on to the website -- is it my ISP, or is anyone else having the same problem???

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

It should be

Jim

I'm still not able to load that address (get a timeout error). The reason I'm checking is because I know my ISP is doing some maintenance work, so didn't know if it is/was just my problem.

David Erbas-White

Jim wrote:

Reply to
David Erbas-White

That's strange, Charter must have screwed up. I can see it.

Randy

<randyolb

I'm sorry. Stupid here punctuated the url. Try this:

Doug Pratt

David Erbas-White wrote:

Reply to
pratthobbies

It wasn't that -- it does look as though my ISP was doing stupid stuff for awhile. I'm able to get through now -- including on the original link.

David Erbas-White

snipped-for-privacy@rocketry>I'm sorry. Stupid here punctuated the url. Try this:

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Thanks very much for the order! You're first on the runway. I'll have the shirts next week, and yours will go out Priority Mail before I leave for NYPOWER.

Reply to
pratthobbies

Hey Doug, what's happening with the retro fit on my launcher? Do you need me to send the original?

Reply to
Reece Talley

I just saw a shirt that I wish I had thought of first!

"Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms....it should be a convenience store, not a government agency!"

Now, that's funny!

Doug Pratt

pratthobbies

ATF-E

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Bill of BMS spent the week before NARAM one year at an NRA convention. He wore his rocket t-shirts at the NRA event, and the NRA shirts at NARAM. My favorite was

Alcohol Tobacco Firearms Who brought the chips?

Bob Kaplow

Ah yes, food for the soul.

Two of the other shirts on the site strikes me as rather oxymoronic. One is the armed forces world freedom tour shirt. With the exception of France in 1944 none of those countries were occupied by a foreign power until we went in to "liberate" them. History, written by the victors. The other is a "patriotic" shirt proclaiming "Stamp out liberalism." I guess I have too many brain cells for that to make any patriotic sense to me.

Reply to
Zathras of the Great Machine