One step better....

...what about burning .9 pounds of APCP in a pile in front of Schumer's office with cameras rolling?

He probably wouldn't be there because I'm SURE HE'D BE OUT DOING SOME NURSING HOME OPENING IN THE ROCKAWAYS OR SOME OTHER BENIGN CRAP HE GETS PRESS FOR!!!!!!!! I'VE NEVER SEEN HIM DO ANYTHING BUT..

..BUT ASSAIL US!!!!!

I gotta call "Benito's Bail Bonds" to see if they'll catch my back end on that one. I ain't doin' a "waiter" in Rikers.

I just realized that last sentence, while peaked in indigenous euphemism, could have a diferent connotation.

But WHY would a waiter be in Rikers? OK, now I get it...

But a waiter COULD be doing a waiter in Rikers, no?

P.S. I HATE THE ROCKAWAYS!!! IT'S A DUMP!!!!! TELL THEM DRIED-UP OLD DRUNKS THAT LIVE IN THEM SHACKS THAT I SAID SO!!!!!

Reply to
Gene Costanza