[ot] it's an attack against science

in some states it is a crime to possess, sell or transfer most types of laboratory glassware

interesting.

Reply to
almax

Remind me to stay out of Texas. I've got stuff like this in my KITCHEN.

Bob Kaplow

Illegal use of something should NEVER be a reason to ban, regulate, or license otherwise legal things. And NO such regulation should ever require you to gove up your constitutional rights.

What do high school and college chem labs do? Are they all licensed under this absurd regulation? What about chemistry sets in toy stores? Would I need a license for this unique mug:

Pantyhose are used as masks in bank robberies. Why don't they regulate and license them?

Bob Kaplow

I dont know, they sell lab glasswares openly in taiwan... (theres an entire hobby dedicated to homemade shampoos and facewash...)

Reply to
tai fu

This says something very profound about Taiwan. I don't know what it says, but it says something...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Darn! Lokks like I would be a lifer if they enforced that one when I was a kid in my basement lab. ;-) Talk bout a ridiculous law.

Mark Simps> in some states it is a crime to possess, sell or transfer most types of

Reply to
Mark Simpson