Question before you all go...

I'm starting to play with gliders. What's the easiest and/or most accurate way to sand (or otherwise shape) the airfoil for the wings?
Has anyone tried steam (or other wise) bending the wing over a curved surface? I was just wondering, if I do this, how do I control "springback" without adding too much weight?
BTW - since AT&T bailed on usenet a couple of years ago, I've been following this newsgroup (and other text-based groups) on google groups. *Almost* as good. When I could connect directly to the news server, I could filter out all the spam. Big drawback with google groups is the loss of binaries-based groups. Not that I'm into porn or pirating movies, but there is truth to the saying about 1 picture 1 kiloword.

My best luck has always been with either sanding solid balsa (for small/thin wings) or carving styrofoam with a hot knife.
Thanks to the pointer to the FAQ, Bob. It answered a lot of questions. Now, to get building and launching!