R92: NAR S&T CONTINUING AEROTECH CERTIFICATIONS

Ah, the altopia troll has a new handle - it keeps changing them, but somehow its sockpuppets still smell like the same old pair of feet.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Getting about 1/3 of the original fine knocked off is something that could be described as "partial victory on appeal"... I can't imagine DOT walking away from the additional $17k for no reason at all, can you?

I've posted my opinion of the general situation elsewhere (to surprisingly little response, not even flames) - maybe I should repost it?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Say what Jerry?? You must be confused with the facts as they exist... I have see nothing of substance that indicates a change in status. Did I miss something specific? Please enlighten us..

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Perhaps so little response is an indicator your opinion has been given little or no relevance, by the majority of readers. In my opinion, DOT recending the the charges or a successful court challenge would be a victory. Anything short of the above, is still a problem for Jerry, administrative decision or not.

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace