R92: NAR S&T CONTINUING AEROTECH CERTIFICATIONS

NAR Standards and Testing is pleased to announce that all Aerotech and ISP motors previously certified by NAR S&T continue to be certified. Several members have sent queries concerning certification status following the change in ownership. After examining the paperwork issued by various authories to the new corporation, we are continuing all certifications. Any remaining remaining manufacturering questions will be covered during future triennial retesting.

Jim Cook, Secretary for NAR Standards & Testing

Reply to
JimCook

I'm totally saving this one!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Translation: "There's no such law, I'm just blowing smoke as usual -- but I haven't got enough spine to admit it."

Translation: "I'm going to keep lying about this supposed law they've supposedly broken."

Translation: "I'm a twit."

Reply to
RayDunakin

Would you like cheese with that whine....

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

"RayDunakin" wrote in >

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

I too have been waiting for Skippy to cite the law that TRA broke.

He won't because there isn't.

Barney

Reply to
Barney R.

NFPA-1127

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

Chad, you like Vietnamese food, too?! Small world, ain't it?! :-)>

Reply to
Gene

LMAO!!!!

Reply to
Gene

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

TRA broke NFPA 1127?

Skippy no wonder you got popped with a $60,000 fine. You're a blazing idiot.

Barney

Reply to
Barney R.

Kirk is the only one to ever overcome it.

I am Kirk.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No, you are Steve Austin... the $40,000 man.

Who the heck would listen to your sorry ass?

Barney

Reply to
Barney R.

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

Kirk is dead. What's your excuse?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

He was "passed" by the "federation" despite the "technique" he used.

Kirk rocks.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

He be da man; made a stand in sand, 40 grand to the man, lost on appeal -- hey what the deal???

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Imagine the Scottish accent.... Scotty: "Skippy, we are stuck in space dock...The Federation won't certify the warp drive for launch".....

Skippy: " They should just certify them without the proper tests"...

Spock: "But Skippy that would be illogical".

Skippy: "Damit Spock...You and that damn Vulcan logic.

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

I thought you stood correted on this point.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine