Descon13: Entry Added - T minus 18 hrs

New painted pics added to Dark Comet

New entry by Jim and Eric Myers: Insulin Syringe 6.25

Feel the beads of sweat starting?

Nick

Reply to
EMRR

FWIW, you should probably include a link in your messages, for those of us who don't have the memory we once use to.

Mark E. Hamilton NAR #48641-SR ARSA #418

Reply to
Mark Hamilton

you'd think he'd have both in a signature file :)

got launch pics developed and scanned. need to remember to max. out the shutter speed when doing launch pics.

this time I am sure my entry aint the last minute one. another Club member has his waiting in his in-box. mine are already floating across the electrons to Nick.

Once again, thanks to nick for helping support this competition, plus all the vendors who donate prizes.

Reply to
tater schuld

That's cutting it fine!

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

bah, last contest, I noticed that they was going to have one prize more than entries, and sent an instant message to Zak orion, another club member.

he ended up sending in his entry between 8-10pm of the deadline night. and got somewhat decent results (considering he only met 3 of the 5 requirements)

Reply to
tater schuld

For a while it looked as though this contest was going to have more prizes than entries. Not any more though!

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Yes, this is a problem to me. In the future (if I am allowed to administer RMR Descon) I think I should only post the first 3 prizes, then add until 50% of entries can get a prize through placement. The reason being is that I believe the sponsors provide prizes to help promote the contest and draw attention to their products... not to give a prize to anyone that enters.

Just some open thoughts!

Nick

Reply to
EMRR

I don't see why you wouldn't be, you're doing a great job.

I can see the sense in that.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn