R93: NAR S&T CONTEST MOTOR CERTIFICATIONS

My wife says your a total scumbag.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Two things you have neither of.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I had the balls to stand by 27 CFR 555.141-a-8. I had the balls to walk the walk with DOT with the papers tprove it.

You have only theft and conversion to brag about. And a girlfriend I dare you to post a photo of.

Jist Jerry

The real gauntlet has been laid.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Bull. It took a federal judge to slap the ATF's hand on that. Did you sue the ATF? No. You did nothing but rant and rave online for years.

Oh, so "walking the walk" means illegally shipping unclassified hazmat labeled as "model aircraft parts"? That didn't take any balls at all. If you really had balls you would not have tried to hide the facts about what you were shipping.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Rosa Parks did not bleach her hair and cover her skin with makeup in an attempt to pass herself off as white. That would be the only way that you could compare her to Jerry's shipping of unclassified hazmat labeled as "model aircraft parts". He wasn't openly defying "the Man" in an attempt to force change.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Looks like Skippy is giving David a "reach-around".

Reply to
Doug Sims

ROFL

Reply to
Brian Efforts

Wouldn't that be three things?

:)

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
nedtovak

If he has ethics (plural) and only two things, that would mean he has no balls!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

He will not answer the question.

Reply to