Re: hoo boy! we got a rocket c;lubhouse!

another says "lets rip out this bed to make this a launch control/learning

>station"" and another says "we, we got plenty of old spare computers, we can >out-tech the cape as it was in the 60s" or another saying "lets tack on a >weather station over here"

Planning on doing an upscale of the DC-X prototype...? :-)

Reply to
Len Lekx

shoot, with how much computer equipment both me and you have, we could out tech the cape as it was in the 80's. Hmmm, I think dale might be going out of business. He still has that mainframe in the corner of the shop.

Reply to
Zak Orion

yeah, might swing a 1:1 fully functional scale of either DC-X, Redstone or anything else that will get us to our goals

just need the launch field, now that we got a launch control better than goddards (built in toilet)

Reply to
tater schuld

not an air stream, nor a silver streak, but a FAN Luxury liner. still cannot find ID plate, but RV meuseum listed on (no pic) and replied to my email as to where to look (if said parts have not been replaced)

Reply to
tater schuld

Better wear a face shield to protect against splash-back.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Mainframe? where we gonna stick that? next to the mini fridge?

Reply to
Tater Schuld