Re: Smithsonian Air & Space article

I finally got a copy of the January issue of Smithsonian Air & Space magazine.

> This has the LDRS article that was mentioned here a while back. > It does start off with a comment about rockets that > look like they could take out an F16, which naturally makes me cringe.

Yep... the only thing anyone will remember about it.

HDS.

me: "Yea.. I fly rockets"..

Stranger: "Really? I read in Smithsonian Air & Space magazine that those things can shoot down an F-16..."

me: "Never mind.. sheep"

Reply to
HDS