Re: What rocketry-related incidents, DOJ?

In a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee DOJ wrote: "Hobby

>rocketry motors, igniters and other rocketry-related explosive >components were involved in at least 258 explosives incidents >(bombings, attempted bombings, etc.) from 1997 through 2002." >What were those 258 explosive incidents? Does not the NAR/TRA have a >detailed list of these "incidents" because of the lawsuit? If not, >why not? Can we file a FOIA request to find out? >Can our leaders (or others in the know) please respond? John Wickman? > Mark Bundick? Ken Good? NAR/TRA lawyers? >Also posted on ROL. >Larry Lobdell Jr.
Reply to
Craig R. Saunders

Bob,

You and I do not have a legal team.

NAR has a legal team, but they work for Bunny and the Board of Trustees, not you and me. I don't think that they are interested in representing you or I in an FOIA request.

Craig

Reply to
Craig R. Saunders

Did you send it certified, or at least get a proof of mailing? By law they have to respond to you in a finite (short) time. Somehow 2 weeks comes to mind, but I'm not sure. I'd bet you could find out what the regs are at aclu.org

Bob Kaplow