Reloadable Rocket Engines

How do reloadable rocket engines work? What do you do with them and how do you assemble them. If I was to get a reloadable rocket engine,
who sells the best?
Thanks for your input, Tom
How do reloadable rocket engines work? What do you do with them and how do you assemble them. If I was to get a reloadable rocket engine, who sells the best?
Thanks for your input, Tom
How do reloadable rocket engines work? What do you do with them and how do you assemble them. If I was to get a reloadable rocket engine, who sells the best?
Thanks for your input, Tom

Wow!
So many questions - and three messages to ask them.
Here's a starting point, Tom:
http://www.apogeerockets.com/Aerotech_Reload_Motors.asp
Good, quick overview. Keep in mind that there are many other resources out there for reloadable info. A Google search will turn up a lot of hits.
Good Luck!
Gus wrote:

How do you use them? Do you permanently attach them to the rocket, or is the casing removable?
Tom
!How do you use them? Do you permanently attach them to the rocket, or

Once they are loaded, you use them just as you would a single-use motor.
The casing is removed and cleaned after each flight.
Depending on what motor you use, they may or may not include the ejection charge.
You might also want to look into Aerotech's new "Loadable Motor System", which is basically a single-use motor which you assemble yourself to save a buck or two. Currently, they can be shipped without HAZMAT fees.

check out Aerotech's website. http://www.aerotech-rocketry.com /
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

In article Xns9868ACD0CE1F2jyanikkuanet@129.250.170.84, Jim Yanik at snipped-for-privacy@abuse.gov wrote on 10/26/06 3:00 PM:

There's also:
http://www.rocketcentral.org /
On the AeroTech website, assembly drawings and instructions are posted in the "Resource Library" for virtually every motor we manufacture.
Gary
Gary Rosenfield President, AeroTech Consumer Aerospace Division of RCS Rocket Motor Components, Inc. 2113 W. 850 N. St. Cedar City, UT 84720 http://www.aerotech-rocketry.com