Reloadable Rocket Engines

How do reloadable rocket engines work? What do you do with them and how do you assemble them. If I was to get a reloadable rocket engine, who sells the best?

Thanks for your input, Tom

Reply to
tcpekin

How do reloadable rocket engines work? What do you do with them and how do you assemble them. If I was to get a reloadable rocket engine, who sells the best?

Thanks for your input, Tom

Reply to
tcpekin

How do reloadable rocket engines work? What do you do with them and how do you assemble them. If I was to get a reloadable rocket engine, who sells the best?

Thanks for your input, Tom

Reply to
tcpekin

Wow!

So many questions - and three messages to ask them.

Here's a starting point, Tom:

Good, quick overview. Keep in mind that there are many other resources out there for reloadable info. A Google search will turn up a lot of hits.

Good Luck!

Reply to
Gus

" snipped-for-privacy@ssccorp.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

check out Aerotech's website.

Jim Yanik

Better still, state of the art technology can be found at

.

BTW, the devices you are refering to are not engines but more correctly referred to as motors for all the obvious reasons..

Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace

360-3100 x101 Sarasota (905) 887-2370 x222 Toronto

Reply to
Anthony Cesaroni

How do you use them? Do you permanently attach them to the rocket, or is the casing removable?

Tom

Reply to
tcpekin

How do you use them? Do you permanently attach them to the rocket, or is the casing removable?

Tom

Reply to
tcpekin

!How do you use them? Do you permanently attach them to the rocket, or

Once they are loaded, you use them just as you would a single-use motor.

The casing is removed and cleaned after each flight.

Depending on what motor you use, they may or may not include the ejection charge.

You might also want to look into Aerotech's new "Loadable Motor System", which is basically a single-use motor which you assemble yourself to save a buck or two. Currently, they can be shipped without HAZMAT fees.

Reply to
Gus

In article Xns9868ACD0CE1F2jyanikkuanet@129.250.170.84, Jim Yanik at snipped-for-privacy@abuse.gov wrote on 10/26/06 3:00 PM:

There's also:

On the AeroTech website, assembly drawings and instructions are posted in the "Resource Library" for virtually every motor we manufacture.

Gary

Gary Rosenfield President, AeroTech Consumer Aerospace Division of RCS Rocket Motor Components, Inc.

2113 W. 850 N. St. Cedar City, UT 84720
Gary C. Rosenfield