RocketMotion.com

Anybody know if they are still around. They don't answer their email and aren't returning phone messages.

Reply to
Glen Barker

Hi Glen,

to my knowledge they are still there. Anna answered each mail I sent her in a matter of two days, and the blacksky timer I ordered eventually arrived. On the positive side: they didn't charge me any shipping because it took longer than usual for them to ship. If it is not an urgent project you need to finish, I'd say give them a try.

Cheers,

Tom

Glen Barker schrieb:

-- Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Reply to
Tom Engelhardt