Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Performance Rocketry

Reply to
Boomer

We do balsa.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I didn't see separate components on the USR web site? You have them in stock? How much? And how much delivery to the UK?

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Thanks. I knew _someone_ must do them! I found LOC , but they're a bit more like 3.6:1

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

would estimate under $15 global priority.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Bill on delivery, natch?

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Natch.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

OK. You have email.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

As of 5:51 pm Pacific, nope.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Sent it twice. Maybe your email server is blocking yahoo? I've resent it using an alternative account.

Cheers

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

LOTS of places are blocking yahoo due to the huge amounts of spam that come from there. I've been unable to subscribe to the NIRA mailing list since it's on yahoo.

From what I've been told, the internet is partitioning in half: those sites that block spam and those that don't. if you're on the spam side, soon you won't be able to access the other side at all.

Bob Kaplow

He is not the first to state the problem sending to me either.

Got the order the old fashioned way. Alternate email address :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine