SpinalTap at LDRS

This is what we'll be takin' to LDRS: http://www.colonialvirginiahpr.org/spinaltap.htm Regs, ....Ed

Way cool!
"How high will it go?", he asked, knowing the answer would be....

Over 21000'. I'll have a more accurate number when the project is finished within the next week. ....Ed

No, no, no! You're supposed to say, "this one goes all the way to ELEVEN!"
;-)
OMG I thought I was the only one that remembered the Amps go to eleven gag.

The Referenced Scene from This is Spinal Tap:
Nigel Tufnel: The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the board, eleven, eleven, eleven and... Marty DiBergi: Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten? Nigel Tufnel: Exactly. Marty DiBergi: Does that mean it's louder? Is it any louder? Nigel Tufnel: Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where? Marty DiBergi: I don't know. Nigel Tufnel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do? Marty DiBergi: Put it up to eleven. Nigel Tufnel: Eleven. Exactly. One louder. Marty DiBergi: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder? Nigel Tufnel: [pause, blank look and snapping chewing gum] These go to eleven.

The popcorn your eating has been pissed in.....film at eleven.
Moscow in flames missles headed for New York.....film at eleven.

"What's our little skeptic doing today?"
"She's frying the cat in new Nesson oil"
(Yeah, some of us DO remember _The Groove Tube_ and _Kentucky Fried Movie_!)
--
Mike KD7PVT
NAR #70953 - Sr/HPR Level-1 ~ BEMRC - NAR Section #627