DMB Rocketry

Any one know if these are still trading, their website seems to have been down a while.

Damian

Reply to
Damian Burrin

The owner had been deployed to Iraq, but on Feb 11, 2006, he posted a message on The Rocketry Forum stating that he was back and DMB Rocketry would be re-opening soon. His latest posting to TRF was on Feb 24.

I hope everything is alright with him.

-- Bob Cox

-------------------------------------------------------------- Damian Burr> Any one know if these are still trading, their website seems to have been

Reply to
Bob Cox

I speak to Dan on a regular basis, well most of the time! But since his message over on TRF, I havn't heard a word from him. Fingers crossed he is OK over there!!

Karl

Reply to
Karl Stockley