DMB Rocketry

Any one know if these are still trading, their website seems to have been down a while.
Damian

--
Damian Burrin
UKRA 1159 Level 2 RSO

I speak to Dan on a regular basis, well most of the time! But since his message over on TRF, I havn't heard a word from him. Fingers crossed he is OK over there!!
Karl