strange FSI motor?

I also hope you also got to fly some of those big fat motors, of the mid 70s.
I won Superroc at NARAM in KC, MO (Overland Park, KS). Breezy and many model "noodled". Mine was strong like ox and powered by the AVI E24.0-4.25 Gold motor. Went straight up.
;)
--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply

Valid question.
I believe there were two motors. Test and show.
FSI = FX.
Tech Jerry

This should be in the FAQ.