Semroc's Website

Is anyone having trouble getting the Semroc website? I tried to order an SLS Laser-X when the system stopped responding. Now I can't get the
site at all.
Works fine for me. Obviously a clever ploy to make us all click over there and see if we can successfully load one into our shopping cart and complete checkout.
;)
Is the Semroc website down? I was ordering a SLS Laser-X and it suddenly stopped responding.
Bill Sullivan
All is well. My SLS Laser-X is on the way.
I think I had a local glitch. The server at work has been doing some strange things lately.