daily email

Hi all

I've been getting the daily digest email for this group from Google Groups for seveal years now, but lat week the emails stopped comming. Having looked at the group traffic online I realise its been a bit quiet recently, I'm guessing the warmer weather has got everyone out into their workshops.

Has anyone else had trouble getting the emails? I've reset my preference on the web site but thats made no difference.

Any suggestions apart from using a proper newsreader? I prefer to get the digest and read it when I first wake up the PC at work.

cheers

Toby

Reply to
Toby

That's the only suggestion that makes any sense.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

How do news group posts differ from email in this respect?

Julian

Reply to
Julian