daily email

Hi all
I've been getting the daily digest email for this group from Google
Groups for seveal years now, but lat week the emails stopped comming.
Having looked at the group traffic online I realise its been a bit
quiet recently, I'm guessing the warmer weather has got everyone out
into their workshops.
Has anyone else had trouble getting the emails? I've reset my
preference on the web site but thats made no difference.
Any suggestions apart from using a proper newsreader? I prefer to get
the digest and read it when I first wake up the PC at work.
cheers
Toby
Reply to
Toby
That's the only suggestion that makes any sense.
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
How do news group posts differ from email in this respect?
Julian
Reply to
Julian