Three Oaks Nov 2004 pictures

I just put up the pictures I took from the Michigan Team-1 Three Oaks launch. 454 made the cut.

Saturday we had GREAT weather, 60 degrees, sunny, and almost no clouds. Sunday we had decent temps, sunny and little cloud cover, but sustained high winds shut us down early.

There were still quite a few nice launches over the weekend including a couple very impressive N and M flights some of which took advantage of the 16,000' wavier window.

I'm sure others will chime in with the details from some of the specific launches.

Check 'em out at:

- Marc

Klinger Photography

Marc Klinger