1122 Three Oaks pictures!!

Michigan Team-1 had a GREAT launch this past weekend.

The weather was perfect almost the entire weekend.

I have 782 pictures from Saturday and 340 pictures from Sunday up on my website if you'd like to see what we did out in the corn field!

Enjoy!

- Marc

Klinger Photography

mklinger

Where...where? Can't find the link....arrrghhhh ...Help me...the anticipation is overwhelming! ;-)

Can't wait to see them Marc...But I can't locate them on the site.

BTW...great to see you again!

Mark Palmer

Reply to
Mark A Palmer

Doh!....Never mind...right on the front page!

Mark Palmer

Reply to
Mark A Palmer

Absolutely AMAZING pictures! I'll be ordering some, as soon as I get around to unpacking. :-)

My on-board pictures didn't turn out as expected... because I made some REAL bone-head mistakes in setting up the cameras. I forgot to program the digital camera-controller to *stop* recording the video... so it kept capturing and capturing, until the batteries ran out. :-( The APS camera was connected to the relay that was intended to keep the digital camera 'awake' - it pulsed every 20 seconds from the moment it was armed... so I got 25 GREAT pictures of the launch pad from 5 feet above the ground. :-O

Like I said - stupid mistakes. If I had bothered to double-check everything, I probably would have caught them... but I didn't, so the 'gravy' of my flight turned out to be mud. Oh, well - now that I know what went wrong, I can fix it and be ready for my 7000-foot attempt next month in Geneseo... :-)

Reply to
Len Lekx